With over 550 employees in France and in the United States, Safran Power Units made human development a priority, which is why we are paying special attention to each course. Our Human Resources policy reflects our desire to assist you in developing your technical expertise and know-how throughout a career based on commitment and professional development within Safran Power Units and the Safran Group.
- To belong to a company of human scale integrated into a powerful international high-technology group.
- To share a strong corporate culture based on everyone's passion for our business.
- To enhanced teamwork even beyond borders and to promote intercultural exchange.
- To work in a climate of trust and respect for all contribute to the success of Safran Power Units.
Our HR objectives is built around four majors axes:
- To cultivate individual talents to collectively gain in performance.
- To maintain and develop individual skills to achieve operational excellence.
- To boost and support professional careers in the Safran Group.
- To acquire new skills defined in our HR strategy.
To join Safran Power Units is to flourish through ambitious and exciting challenges, both technical and intercultural.
Philippe Stroppa / P. Barthe / D. Taillefer