Program Management Intern
Program / Customer Relations
Summary of Job Purpose:
- - Must live in San Diego, CA and be available through the end of 2020.
- - Support post-Entry Into Service readiness activities on our APU SPU 150 and help Program Manager coordinate with aircraft manufacturer and Safran Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France) on flight-line issues, product technical evolution and improvements.
- - Support development activities on our APU SPU 150 and help Program Manager coordinate with aircraft manufacturer and Safran Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France) on pre-production program requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Help Program Manager prepare presentation materials and capture performance metrics in support of ongoing internal and external customer, technical, financial and administrative needs, as required.
- - Assist Program Managers in the integration and communication of program-related processes and activities within Safran Power Units organizations (San Diego & Toulouse, France).
Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Internship.
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Sophomore or upper-division university student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in business administration or engineering, or related fields.
- • Proficiency in MS Excel is required, and MS Project preferred.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Power Units is specialized in designing and manufacturing auxiliary generators and starter systems for civil and military aerospace, jet engines for missiles and target drones. The company is a world leader in its field with over 21,000 systems delivered worldwide since its inception in 1961.
Supplier Quality Associate InternshipPublished on 03/06/2020San Diego, United States Internship / Student Quality
Software EngineerPublished on 01/23/2020San Diego, United States Regular Full time Software
Software / Modeling EngineerPublished on 08/23/2019San Diego, United States Regular Full time Software