Customer Support organization
At Safran Power Units, our priority is to satisfy our civil and military OEM and operator customers through reliable products and appropriate services.
With more than 50 years of expertise, Safran Power Units is an acknowledged global reference and the European leader in gaz turbines. It has more than 21,000 engines and starters, more than 4,000 aircrafts in service in more than 50 countries and four repair centers located near our customers.
To serve tham quickly and efficiently and to anticipate their needs, Safran Power Units' dedicated teams support our customers by offering a broad range of products and services by dedicated teams.
- To provide daily support to the operating fleet
- To answer to technical questions and resolve technical events in operation with the expected reactivity
- To ensure a world-class customer assistance
- To provide answers and solutions for repairs
- To deliver spare parts, respecting our commitments
- To provide appropriate technical documentation for entry into service
- To ensure customer satisfaction
To ensure users with availability and optimal use of their material in controlled costs, Safran Power Units offers tailored maintenance contracts:
- MCO (Maintenance in Operational Conditions)
- SbH (Support by the Hour)
The Customer Support organization at Safran Power Units guarantees the coordination of technical support operations and commercial activities with customers.
- All commercial contracts, replacement equipment or repair agreements on sales, and the various service needs are managed by the Safran Power Units Sales Services Operators team.
To contact the Sales team, click here!
- Technical assistance, technical documentation, Integrated Logistics Support and training are managed by the Safran Power Units Customer Technical Support team.
To contact the Customer Technical Support team, click here!